18 June 2005

Paris, January 9, 2003

You will exist in my sunshine
as Saturday begets the newer Sun.
Our lives together yet begun
for the flowers that bloom
from the very breath of you
oh, how I long to see
the dynamic in you

I shall never quite dream
in such vivid color and
extra post human art
I see all there is to see inside
and have stepped outside to applaud you,
My special honey chocolate mint
dipped in Gods kisses, mon amour

Do I long for you Septembre upon Septembre
or wish you there under my christmas tree
And even thought the world be around me
I dream in black and white seulement of you.

Mon amour, le père of my lifeless solitude
rescue me when I am lonely
fill my heart with joy unwaivered
you be my silent nocturnal emmission of light
down the path that leads to bliss

Show me, comment dire, I love you and miss you
in every language
help me to admire you always as what you are, art.

Envelope me into solitude with you
and touch me on my heart with my own hand
never leave me alone from myself
but rather let me learn of you (of myself)
grow happy with you, comfortable with your scent
in and out of sight.
Be my companion in my private life
you are Saturdays moonlight
where the Aurora Borealis shines

This midnight shall not be my last
Loving you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Quaheem said...

WOW....

Just wow...

11:51 AM  
Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

I don't know how I feel about this

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Web Counter