22 June 2005

Nocturnal Emissions of "Simply Flawless"

When you smile
it’s as if God himself has painted a rainbow in the sky.
The fullness of your lips are like ripe fruit
And your tongue moisturizes them like dew.

When you gaze into my eyes
Time is lost to me, or at least I think
Cause you are staring and undressing
And caressing, what a blessing

When you smile
You just don’t know
How my flesh wants to feel
Your subtle vibrations
Or a gentle sensation,
only a kiss will do

When you gaze
I am amazed that you
Don’t go blind as you see
All the things you do to me
Maybe you do, but I am too lost in time.

When I’m with you
I must not make haste
I want to live off of your aftertaste
And then be based by your grace again.

Smile for me
Gaze at me
Be mine eternally.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stone said...

That is a damn beautiful poem. I loved it. Some say the great poets are dead i think the greatest ones have yet to be found. Thanks always for your positive energy and kind words. You help met fly higher as a human being

4:54 AM  
Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

PHENOMENAL

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Wheelchair accessaries Cash term life insurance bentley st lauremt Memmert oven sle400 Dodge route van The side effects of the drug lipitor Small tits and cunts Cramp in leg zocor states with caps on medical malpractice awards suzuki king quad comparison

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Web Counter