17 March 2006

Blast From The Past

In the past couple of weeks, I have been trying to get some old friends to see what is going on new in my life. I guess it seems to have worked a little too much to my advantage.

See, about 8 years ago, when I was younger and less experienced in the cyber world, I met a young man who I will call Jigga. We courted by way of telephone for almost about a year, and I just knew that he would be the one for me, or so I thought at the time.

As an inexperienced person, I believed that anyone you spend enough of your time with can possibly be a lover. Well, as the year went on there were some family issues with him, due to his age and him being somewhat to four years younger than me. I didn't take issue with this, but obviously the statutory laws would have.

Jigga and I, never quite as met, I always knew that he was someone that I connected with, and knew that if our paths had crossed in another life that we would surely be together.

Isn't the destiny of two people wonderful? While sending those emails last week, I sent it to all the people on my email list from about 10 years ago. Just think, I actually had the same e-mail address for 10 years. As I was sending it, I was noticing some names that I expected to come back undeliverable.

For one person, this was not the case. The email was answered with "Divo, where have you been all this time, call me!" I immediately went crazy at the thought of the gorgeous sixteen year old that I had come to hold so dear to my heart. He would be older now, wiser and without familial issues. But, I anticipated that he would have so much to say to me that wouldn't be positive.

As I picked up the phone to call him, my body pensive, my heart beating mile a minute, and my mind couldn't imagine what the first words out of my mouth would be.

When he picked up, his hello was like business as usual, and I felt like I did then, just as enveloped into his presence as I could be.

Today, we have taken a chance to realize that we are what we want out of life. There is so much freedom in talking to him, he is attractive, his career goals are substatial and match mines, we are in the same league, for lack of a better term, and I am so comfortable with thinking again, that he might be the one.

I think back to how I was going to give up on this dating thing, and I was thrown an artic blast from my past to remind me that he was always mine, and I never ever had to look farther than my own grasp.

Happy Birthday Jigga,
Here's to many more birthdays shared, kisses and hugs given , and conversations way past midnite.

7 Comments:

Blogger Larry D. Lyons II said...

let me find out that a brutha ain't on the blogroll!

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! chevrolet blazer denver Bodybuilding men pic Fun answering machine message shaved pussy tpg Child found under waterbed Budget undermount stainless steel kitchen sinks Interracial wedding night Argentina football squad shaved head woman pics 1988 acura legend parts Kids games website Milf real paparazzi shaved pussy nissan floor mats shaved pussy picture Effexor brain impulses shivers eyes shaved pussy snatch shotgun cartridge patterns Louise limb land rover

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... pasadena school culinary arts http://www.prizes-for-a-golf-scramble.info/home-security.html Pilates singapore not anoter teen movie nude pics

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Web Counter