23 November 2005

In response to "The Explanation of It's so Hard to say Goodbye"

I am glad for the people that are not immediately in my life that find it plausable enough, to take time out of their schedules and give me a word of encouragement.

I wanted to add this word. Some people sent messages to me and I felt compelled to put my reply to them in my blog.

Thank you to those who listened to me as I opened my soul. Thank you also to those who spewed truth to me, forsaking not their personal integrity.

I am truly humbled by the commentary that I recieved.

To those who Respond
Please do understand that I am a very positive and peaceful person. I have taken an account of the life that I have lived, and just don't think that it is possible. I mean, I think about the thing that I want, and what I have been given, and something has always got to give. I know that there is someone out there for me, I can pretty much tell that. The way I was feeling yesterday was what I wanted to document. I really tell myself all of the time that I have a lot to be thankful for and a whole lot to give another person.

I personally am tired of carrying the load that I do, and the only way that I get to express it, is in the relationship I have with some close friends. I used footstool as a factual reference. It's really not all a bad thing for me, I had relationships that prepared me for what it is that I am looking for now. Granted, those relationships were the epitome of what I wanted at the time, but they also helped focus me to what I didn't want, and how I wanted to be respected.

I have set some brothers on a good path. Some of them have had some feelings and have left because of the HIV status and stuff. I understand their plight. Some, aren't happy that I have chose to not be sexual at this time, because I think that it is too freaking emotional to be giving that shit to just about any one.

I guess, what I am saying is that after reading all that you took the time to write back to me. I have the chance to see that there are people that view me the way that I view me. The person that I am letting go, sees me as such, he isn't mentally prepared to understand how to deal. I on the other hand, am not really to let him go.

5 Comments:

Blogger Avowed_Southern_Democrat said...

You will rise again. Be strong and see my previous comment. This relationship was merely a building block in your life. It is an experience that will make you stronger and wiser. Take these lessons as the preparation for the exam that will lead to the one relationship that will make your life complete. You will know what to look for, what to expect, and how to hold the affection of the person you love who also loves you above all else in return. Shem hotep.

12:26 AM  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

Wow I missed out on a lot, have to go back and check it out.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Avowed_Southern_Democrat said...

Just stopping by. Hope you are spiritually and physically upbeat. Shem hotep.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! ativan up the nose Two year scholarships Discount car rental vancouver

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Web Counter