29 July 2005

Release

It has been too long. I have missed my place in this part of my world.
I am ready to come back with vigorous fire.

It has been good to read all of the happenings of the city since I have been gone.
I will outline my last couple of weeks, just so that you can join me in my release.

I have had some very good things happen to me in the last couple of weeks.

Most of you remember the post I made called Circle of Life well I really talked about the great things that I have been through and how they led me to my current situation in life. However, in the last couple of weeks I have been given the oppourtunity to rehearse with the touring cast of Disney's The Lion King. We are preparing for a benefit gospel concert that will take place here in Baltimore. So needless to say I have been in song and choreography rehearsals for the last three weeks, two times a week.

I have also been called on to teach Baltimore's inner city youth again, with the Nu World Arts Ensemble. I am responsible for choral studies and voice. I have rehearsal with them three times a week. Sometimes they overlap with my LK rehearsals.

This past week, I have been in the studio recording with a group of collegues for a company called GIA Publications. That was a total of nineteen hours of my week, including rehearsals, to record up to about twenty-five songs. All scored out. (Divo, can read music you know!)

I am of course teaching Simply Flawless, and I have lessons with him for an hour and a half, two times a week.

So, now I have become everyones studio coach, and I have been consulted to write on some Hip-Hop Tracks. (Gay, Divo, and Hip-hop, say it isn't so?) So I now have to find the time in my already busy schedule to sit in the studio with several artists. Besides the fact that I have been asked to help another up and coming artist with his studio sound. I AM BEAT

I am planning a 50th Year Recognition for my mom. Right, the one that doesn't celebrate birthdays because she is becoming a Jehovah Witness. So that is fun, but taxing.

All the while I have to maintain, relationships with friends, frat, and last but definately not least the bloggers.

Needless to say, that when I find a free moment, I will continue to bring you guys my best.

Until then stay blessed and enjoy Simply Flawless god knows I do.

7 Comments:

Blogger Quaheem said...

Glad to see u back....and even more GLAD that the stuff u love so much is keepin u busy...

Q..

P.S....he is SIMPLY FLAWLESS indeed....ummm hmmm

6:29 PM  
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

OOOOOOOO pass him my number!! Congrats, you are definitely blessed to be doing the things you love and in abundance...Thats so fab

8:12 PM  
Blogger Stone said...

What a busy few weeks so that explains the MIA. As for your mothers birthday LOL that was funny. i hope you are doing well my brother thinking of you always.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

Not a Catherine Jackson in the house! omg...is she gonna make you wrap her recognition gifts in a brown paper bag and tie it with a rubber band?

OMG...We have to have a discussion about this.

And If memory serves me correctly simply flawless is supposed to have a girlfriend. LOL...WHAT? PAHLEASE. I saw him and I said "How You Doin'?"

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://acerygjw.com/slmm/prey.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hwtlotys.com/msvw/gnzw.html]Cool site[/url]

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://acerygjw.com/slmm/prey.html | http://dtwqaekq.com/toov/ouyz.html

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Internet explorer how to block pop ups cafe decor and curtain awnings make rollup awning Mobile home and land refinancing in alabama subaru seat bolsters removal advantages of top load washers Awning az secondhand awnings camper trailer awnings 2004 email contacts of marketing managers in switzerland free stationery for yahoo email

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Web Counter