23 May 2005

Tranquility @ 2:30am

Hey Yall,
I know I haven't been light hearted. I started off pretty p'd off with ole boy. Things are going well considering that I just lost the only hope of a relationship for the rest of my life.

On a lighter note.
I am talking to my son Rolex. He is one of the sons from the line that I had the privilege to be Dean for in Spring 2004 " The Comedic Odyssey of Orpheus". I love those boys with all of my heart. The love I have for my frat is real ya'll. After pledging for 9 weeks and serving in several leadership capacities, I have nothing but honor and admonishment for the whole.

Big Shout out to my boy Lil_t, that is the Ace of the "COoO", he went home to Philly. He really wanted to stay here but he couldn't. I feel bad Lil_t, I was trying to get you something, but I guess I failed. I wont do it again.

OK . So I have figured out that this blogging thing is no joke. I havn't had much to do since my last final, so I started the page to begin a journey from the Beginning of my last 18 credits to the End of my Last 6.

So I am starting to realize that this last year is going to be one of major lifts and dips. I don't wanna make it seem like I am unintelligent, but I started my journey to college degree in August of 1995. When I started Clinton was a President in his 1st term.

This is not a guilt trip. I repeat not a guilt trip.

I just want to say to anyone out there that reads this, " you will come to appreciate the goal when the struggle becomes a goal to live without." I haven't processed that yet, but I know that it will hold validity when I look at it later.

I have found out that the thing that has been holding me together for this ten years has been my faith. Without it, I would have fled from the scene when I had the chance. The tension has been high for years but as I stay pressed, I realize that my pain is allowing birth to my promise.

I would like to share with you a little something I learned about faith...

www.theblvd.org/files/theupdate.html

On the link above are two clips. One is from a sermon entitled "Great is thy Faithfulness" and the other is the song "Great is thy Faithfulness." The song is being sung by yours truly The DIVO. It has blessed my life for the past 10 years and I would love if you would share in my joy.

There is a back story to the faithfulness that I have recieved.

It's morning right now, and even this minute I feel blessed. I guess this is why I started this log to begin with. The emotion will flow, but the sentiments will be real. No, sugar coating. The DIVO beleives in Truth in Life and in Art.

Be Blessed ,

I came in Peace and in Peace I leave.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
»

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Web Counter